From McGough's Recipes
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 5 small dried red chilis, sliced
- 1 tbsp. freshly minced ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. gochujang
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 c. honey
- 2 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. cocktail peanuts
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, sliced
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add butter, dried chilis, ginger, and garlic and cook until fragrant, 2 minutes.
- Stir in gochujang, ketchup, vinegar, and soy sauce and cook until bubbling.
- Stir in honey and brown sugar and continue cooking until bubbling and slightly thickened.
- Pour sauce over wings and toss until evenly coated. Add in peanuts and toss to combine.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion before serving.