Grandma’s Potato Salad ⭐️
From McGough's Recipes
For 3-4 Servings
- 4 Potatos
- 1 Onion diced
- 2 Cup Miracle Whip Adjust to preference
- 1/4 Cup Mustard (Normal Heinz Mustard) Adjust to preference
- 4 Eggs (3 Diced 1 Sliced)
- Black Pepper
- Boil whole potatoes with a bit of salt in the water. (Put the potatoes in cold water and bring to boil. Then boil until tender but not falling apart)
- Cut the potatoes in fairly big size pieces. If they are cut too small, the potato salad can get mushy. If you want a small batch, do 2-3 potatoes. A large batch do more.
- Make hard boiled eggs. Do 2-6, depending on the size of the potato salad.
- Dice up a onion. Put more or less in depending on how much onion you like.
- Slice the cooled potatoes, add diced onion and diced eggs.
- Mix the mustard and Miracle Whip to make the base. May substitute for mayo and sugar but Miracle Whip is preferred. Stir as much in as you like.
- Mix the potatoes, onion, diced egg, and mustard Miracle Whip mix and fold over till all is evenly coated.
- Slice some eggs for the top.
- Sprinkle a little black pepper on the top. That's only because it makes it look cute.
- Add lots of love!!!
When you make it a few times you'll learn how many potatoes to use, how much onion, etc.
- 2-3 Onions if using small onions